Need help getting there?
Public Bus services are available for the Sunsetter Food, Wine and Music Festival care of Auckland Transport. Smales Farm has its own Bus station which will be used for all Bus arrivals and departures. To organise your trip to and from the Festival please visit the Auckland transport website and use their Bus journey planner HERE.
Alert Taxis are the Sunsetter Food, Wine and Music Festival’s official Taxi service partner. Taxi’s will be available for guests departure. Call Alert Taxi’s if you wish to arrange prior transport. Ph: 09 300 2000
Complimentary on-site parking is available for all Festival guests. Car parking is located next to the Northcote road entry to Smales Farm in the large car parking areas to the left as you drive in.
- No loitering or drinking is permitted in the carpark.
- Vehicles must be removed from Smales Farm no later than 5pm Sunday February 16th.
- Vehicles left on site will be towed at owner’s expense.
- No Festival parking is permitted outside of Shore Care, Vodafone, Air New Zealand or on The Avenue. Any vehicles in these locations will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Highlife Entertainment and Smales Farm take no responsibility for vehicles parked at the event.
- Don’t drink and drive!